- This is exactly the kind of thing Nothing To See Here was meant for: The Knitted Village, Lancaster.
- It's nice up north - a film from John Shuttleworth filmed by Martin Parr. He goes to Shetland to see if people really are nicer the further north you go.
- Depressing article about the state of Scottish teeth which also contains the history of Glickman's, a traditional sweet shop near the Barras in Glasgow. We were there the other week - they have a nice window display.
- Peter Sellers - International Man of Mystery (via PCL Linkdump)
- Home Movie Depot - like YouTube for home movies and 8 thoughts on Super 8 from imomus.
- Splendida Project - new collaborative mp3 blog sure is eclectic.
- Jan von Holleben takes great photos (via Swiss Miss)
- Council ban on painting town red - Scarborough residents told what colour they can paint their homes (via We Make Money Not Art).