In no particular order
- East Kilbride, Scotland's first new town (via things). Wonderful site by Sylvia Grace Borda mapping EK with some beautiful photographs. I've said before, I'm a fan and that's from passing through each day. It seems to work. My EK photoset on Flickr.
- Future city: experiment and utopia in architecture 1956-2006 exhibition at the Barbican. Archigram and that.
- Classic packaging - vintage design inspiration from Maraid.
- Saving Redsand Towers - rusty WWII fort off the Kent coast. Is this anything like Sealand?
- Urban Counterfeiters - how Urban Outfitters are ripping off independent designers (via A Sampler of Things)
- A visit to North Korea (via Coudal).
- Vintage Las Vegas menus (via Scrubbles who also has some fab Tony Hatch/Alan Hawkshaw mp3s).
- London swings like a pendulum do in the V&A 60s fashion exhibition. I've been sent this so many times I must like it (thanks Rich, Will). Check out the "In Gear" film