Spending warm summers days indoors
- The magic mirror of life: an appreciation of the camera obscura (via the nonist). We were at the one in Kirriemuir on Saturday. Magic.
- Otter popstars - reintroducing Otter Pops. Sounds disgusting, looks fantastic (via Coudal). Character design by S. Britt, that explains it.
- And another from Coudal, an animated 1952 Orangina ad from North Africa. In the slightly sinister style of the time.
- Airworld: design and architecture for air travel - ultra-stylish exhibition at the Stedelijk Museum in Amsterdam (via Ramage).
- Finding inspiration in the Moomins' Little My by Claire from Loobylu.
- Ultimate paint job for city flats - flats in Toryglen, Glasgow used for filming the new Sony Bravia advert.