Over the rooftops sails Billy, a string tied to his underwear
- The Moomins comic strips are being reprinted by Drawn & Quarterly (thanks Kaori). Worth reading right from the start.
- Hyperkit's photos of Orford Ness described by the BBC as "half wilderness, half military junkyard". Wikipedia entry. On a military tip Iconic satellite station for sale - Cold War "golf ball" at RAF Balado in Kinross could be yours.
- Andrew Collins visits posh pictures at the Electric Cinema in Notting Hill.
- Song of the day: Roscoe by Midlake. What is it this sounds like? A little bit Suicide is Painless, a little bit Woodstock?
- Two Jacques Dutronc clips from YouTube. Mini mini mini (such a dumb song, only he could sing it and look cool) and an astronomically cool clip of him and Francoise Hardy goofing around.
- Best thing on telly at the moment: Rob Brydon's Annually Retentive.
- Bizarre Japanese Scott Walker advert for Look chocolate.