Well, it's that time of year again. Out with the old, in with the new. I've seen a few people listing their resolutions (all good ones) so thought if I do mine I might stick to them this year. I do feel like something needs to change.
- Cook more. Cook better. Eat less. Eat better
- Go swimming at least once a week. Go for a walk at lunchtime
- Stop giving myself a hard time about everything. Do something about it instead
- Do something else/more with my postcards
- Turn I like and Nothing To See Here into the sites they really could be
- Get more freelance work (all offers gratefully received)
- Make more/owe less money
- Get a book published
- Seriously chuck out all the crap I have lying around
- Always have good shoes and a good haircut
Some will be easier than others but I'll try them all. All the best for you and yours. Have a great 2009!